Telos VSet - Reset to Factory Defaults
These instructions guide the user through resetting the VSet6 or VSet12 to factory default settings. Resetting the VSet to factory defaults preserves the current network configuration. So the IP address and subnet mask. will not be affected.
Performing a factory reset
- Press the "Menu" button
- Enter Setup Menu in Edit Mode
- Scroll down to find the Menu item called Setup
- Press and hold the numbered line key next to Setup for 5 seconds and release
- Scroll down to find the Reset to Factory menu item
- Press and hold the numbered line key next to Reset to Factory for five seconds and release
After resetting to factory defaults, you may need to reconnect the VSet to the phone system and log it into a studio.
Let us know how we can help
If you have further questions on this topic or have ideas about how we can improve this document, please contact us.