Telos VSet - Reset to Factory Defaults
These instructions guide the user through resetting the VSet 6 or VSet 12 to factory default settings. Resetting the VSet to factory defaults preserves the current network configuration. So the IP address and subnet mask. will not be affected.
Performing a factory reset
- Press the "Menu" button
- Enter Setup Menu in Edit Mode
- Scroll down to find the Menu item called Setup
- Press and hold the numbered line key next to Setup for 5 seconds and release
- Scroll down to find the Reset to Factory menu item
- Press and hold the numbered line key next to Reset to Factory for 5 seconds and release
After resetting to factory defaults, you may need to reconnect the VSet to the phone system and log it into a studio.
Let us know how we can help
If you have further questions on this topic or have ideas about how we can improve this document, please contact us.