Password Reset via Element/Fusion Console Frame
How does one reset a forgotten password on an Axia PowerStation?
Here is the instructions to reset:
Clearing password using the build-in web server.
- Access the web interface, select the Setup page
- Navigate to the setup page and select change the password for the user.
Clearing password using the connected Element/Fusion Frame.
- Using the Standard Monitor Module, when the PowerStation has completed its start cycle (meter screen appears), find the section marked Global Options on the Monitor Module. Press and hold the key marked Fader Options located in the top right corner of the module (or press * and 4 and 7) for five seconds to enter the GLOBAL OPTIONS.
Using the Monitor+ 2-Fader Module, when the PowerStation has completed its start cycle (meter screen appears), find the numeric keypad at the top right of the Monitor Module. Press and hold the * (star), “7” & “4” keys simultaneously for five seconds to enter the GLOBAL OPTIONS.
- Navigate to the 'Web Page User Password' and enter a 4-digit number.
- If you want to reverse changes you’ve made and haven’t saved, press the Undo knob to erase them.
- Press 'Save' to save changes you’ve made.
- Hit 'Reboot' to immediately reboot the PowerStation.