How to Factory Reset from the front panel
The following procedure can be used to factory reset the xNode family of nodes.
Restoring the xNode to factory defaults from the front panel is simple.
- Remove power from the unit
- With the power off, press and hold the two front buttons
- With both buttons pressed in, reapply power to the unit. Continue to hold down the two buttons as the unit boots
- You should see a countdown appear on the screen. Once the countdown reaches zero, you can let go of the buttons
- The unit will finish the boot process and come back at factory defaults.
Let us know how we can help
If you have further questions on this topic or have ideas about improving this document, please contact us.