Omnia Forza Release Notes
Version 1.1.0 Release Notes
Available as Docker image: quay.io/telosalliance/forza:1.1.0
Most significant features of this release:
- Audio - Add “Bass Texture” quick tweak control that shifts the balance of band 1 processing between multiband limiting and final clipping.
- Audio - Add "Slam" preset
- Web UI - Add mouse configuration to compensate for OS natural scrolling.
- Web UI / Deployment - Support reverse-proxy by path of the http web UI.
Other Functional improvements:
- Deployment - Add default CMD to container
- Deployment - Change EX_AOIP_INTERFACE environment variable to IFACE_AOIP and add IFACE_WEBUI . Note that EX_AOIP_INTERFACE is still supported to maintain backwards compatibility. IFACE_WEBUI specifies the network interface on which to serve the http web-ui.
- Deployment - Change default web-ui TCP port to 80. Note: this is configurable using the HTTP_PORT environment variable.
- UX/Audio - Recalling certain Omnia Presets will no longer engage/disengage the BS.1770 loudness controller. It is now independent of all Omnia or user preset settings.
- GUI - Fix behavior where SaveAs to an existing preset name that is not the last saved preset would create presets with duplicate names.
- Remove unneeded npm modules
- Update all npm modules
- Update Container base to ubuntu:jammy-20230308
- Update nodejs to 18.15.0
- Remove libcap2 and curl from container as shipped