Restoring Node to Factory Defaults
This document explains the process for restoring factory defaults on a legacy Livewire Node.
To reset a Livewire node, simply follow these steps:
- Remove power from the unit
- Press and hold both the Select and ID buttons on the front panel
- Apply power to the unit while continuing to hold the two front panel buttons
- After eight seconds, "RESET 3s" will be displayed and begin to countdown
- Continue to hold the two buttons until "REBOOT" is displayed
- Release the two buttons and the node will boot up with factory settings restored
Let us know how we can help
If you have further questions on this topic or have ideas about improving this document, please contact us.