SurCode CD-DTS: How to run with 64-bit compatibility mode
This article describes how to install SurCode CD-DTS (SCDW) in 64-bit Windows 7 environment using compatibility mode.
These instructions are for the last release of SurCode CD-DTS.
Before you begin, please make sure to remove any previous or demo versions of CD-DTS:
01. Go to Start > Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Programs and Features.
02. Then, select SurCode CD Pro DTS and right click to "Uninstall/Change".
03. After uninstalling SurCode CD Pro DTS, restart your computer.
To install SurCode for CD-DTS on a computer running Windows 7, first make sure you are logged into an Administrator account. Then, follow the steps below:
01. Right click on the zip file with your SurCode CD-DTS product installer and select "Extract All..."
02. Right click on the "Setup.exe" installer file to "Run As Administrator"
03. After installation has completed, right click on the SurCode for CD-DTS icon to select "Properties" from the appearing contextual menu
04. Click on the "Compatibility" tab in the appearing Properties dialog
05. Click on "Change settings for all users"
06. Under "Compatibility mode", check the "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" - "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)"
07. Under "Privilege Level" check "Run this program as administrator"
08. Click "Apply"
09. Click "OK"
10. Restart your computer
Let us know how we can help
If you have further questions on this topic or have ideas about improving this document, please contact us.