How to update your Infinity devices through Dashboard
Starting with version 126.96.36.199, you can now updated your Infinity devices through Dashboard, instead of having to navigate to each page individually. We'll walk through the process here.
The Update Process
- Once you have your update file downloaded from our web portal, open Dashboard, and click on the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Click on the Firmware tab in the window that opens, then click the upload button.
- Navigate to where you downloaded the update file. Follow the instructions on screen to upload the file to Dashboard.
- You should see the firmware version listed now. Click on the red close button on the bottom of the window.
- Now is time to update the devices. Click on the device you would like to update so that it is highlighted, and click on Edit (or simply double-click on the device)
- Click on the Firmware tab on the new window, and your newly uploaded firmware should be listed. Click it once to highlight it, and click the blue Apply button.
- Click anywhere outside of that window to go back to Dashboard. You should see a blue circle icon on the device to show that it is updating and rebooting into the new firmware.
- Repeat steps 5-7 for each device you would like to update.
Let us know how we can help
If you have further questions on this topic or have ideas about improving this document, please contact us.