Internal cables used for connecting Quasar modules
Each Quasar module requires an internal network and (possibly) dual power connection. This document details the part numbers of the cables that are used for this.
Each Quasar 4-Fader and Master Touch Screen Module has two network connections and two power connections. Network connections are used to connect from one module to another. The Power connectors are needed to supply power to the module. If you have more than one Power Supply in your Quasar frame, connect each module power connection to a different power supply for redundancy.
Network Cables and their part numbers
- Part number 1711-00479 - 1 FT- Right angle connector on ONE end. Connects the first and last module to the frame. Do not use to connect form module to module. The connector can impact the bottom fo the Quasar frame damaging the cable and/or the module. (currently BLUE)
- Part number 1711-00480 - 1 FT - right angle to right angle ethernet cable. Used to connect from module to module. (currently Beige)
- Part number 1711-00481 - 3 FT - right angle to right angle ethernet cable. Used to connect from module to module. (currently Beige)
- Part Number 1711-00482 - 5 FT - right angle to right angle. Used to connect module to module
Quasar Internal 4-pin Molex power cables and part numbers
- Part number 1711-00429 - 12 in
- Part number 1711-00441 - 24 in
- Part number 1711-00455 - 36 in
- Part number 1711-00488 - 48 in
Let us know how we can help
If you have further questions on this topic or have ideas about how we can improve this document, please contact us.