Replacing a broken paddle switch on your Infinity IP Intercom

Updated 2 years ago by Johnny Goldsmith


This document explains the procedure to replace a broken paddle switch on your Telos Infinity Intercom Panel.


To remove the broken paddle switch, you can use a small flat-head screwdriver to pry it out.

It should pop out with little effort.


Once the paddle switch and lens have been removed, you will notice two push-able tabs on either side of the intercom display.

With the new paddle switch, push the tab side of the frame into the right side of the display.

Then gently push the left side, locking the new tab and frame in place.

Let us know how we can help

If you have further questions on this topic or have ideas about how we can improve this document, please contact us.

How did we do?