Pairing a Powerstation Aux to a Powerstation Main
We will be discussing Powerstation Main configurations with Powerstation Aux units present.
Be sure to do this on a PC connected directly to the Powerstation, and with the Powerstation disconnected from the larger network. Some of these steps can be destructive to a network with more than one Powerstation system.
Step 1 - Turn on the Backup Power option
- Navigate to the Mix Engine > Options page in your Powerstation Main's configuration website
- Find the Backup Power option at the bottom and turn it on
- Click the Apply button
Step 2 - Pair the Aux to the Main Powerstation
- Navigate to the Mix Engine > Network page of your Powerstation's configuration website
- Click Install... under the Aux I/O and Fusion Frames section
- Wait a few seconds for the system to run discovery on the network
- Under PowerStation Hardware Components > AUX I/O, click the dropdown box next to Select. You should see the MAC address of the Aux I/O and its current IP address.
- Select the Aux IO and confirm that the value for new IP is correct
- Click Apply IP and wait for the system to perform the task.
Let us know how we can help
If you have further questions on this topic or have ideas about improving this document, please contact us.