What are the default IP addresses a Quasar System ships with?
This document applies to all Quasar Console systems that were assembled and tested at the factory.
Each Quasar Console that is assembled at the factory is tested. In doing so, IP addresses are assigned to many of the components.
The following IP address are assigned for testing;
- Quasar MTS-MON (Master Touch Screen - Monitor) module - 192.168.2.10
- Quasar XR Fader Modules - Starting at 192.168.2.11 and increment from there, depending on how many modules are in your system.
- Quasar Engine - 0.0.0.0
Please see our configuration Quick Starts for setting these IP addresses.
- Click here for the Quasar Engine configuration document.
- Click here to set the IP Address of the MTS-MON module.
- Click here for setting assigning IP Addresses to your individual XR Fader Modules.