Generating a license request file for SurCode for Dolby Digital Plus for Adobe Creative Cloud
Before you can use your SurCode for Dolby Digital Plus for Adobe Creative Cloud, you will need to make sure that it is properly licensed. This involves creating a license request file. Once you send us the license request file, we will be able to generate your activation license for you.
Generating a license request file
- Select audio from your Premiere Pro timeline.
- Go "File > Export to > Media... " (Ctrl+M).
- Under "Export Settings" specify MPEG2 as your Format.
- Under the "Audio" tab, select "Dolby Digital" as the Audio format.
- Under "Basic Audio Settings", select "SurCode".
- Click "Codec Settings".
- Under the "Purchase" tab, click on "Generate License Request".
- Make sure to name and save your license request file to a directory that is easy to remember and locate (e.g."CompanyName.WibuCmRaC" or "YourName.WibuCmRaC" saved to your Desktop).
- Send the request file to us.
Let us know how we can help
If you have further questions on this topic or have ideas about improving this document, please contact us.