Program Delay Manager (PDM) and Adobe Flash
This document discusses issues around the 25-Seven Program Delay Manager (PDM) related to the Adobe Flash Player end-of-life.
Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after December 31, 2020, and blocked content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021.
PDM relied on Flash Player for the virtual front panel and configuration when using a web browser.
Several remedies exist that depend on the hardware inside your PDM. There is no way to tell from looking at your PDM what hardware platform you have.
Determining your Hardware Platform
From front panel
Use the front panel keys, navigate to the Information menu and note the Module Number.
- Press the green check ✓ to access the main menu
- Press the Down arrow key until you see the Information menu
- Press the green check key to enter the Information menu
- Press the right arrow key until you see the Module: number
(Alternate Method) Locate the current software version.
The Info page where the software versions are located does not require. You can access it from any Web Browser.
- Open a Web Browser and browse directly to the information page. For example; http://192.168.2.94/info.html
- Enter the Username and Password for your PDM.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where the Firmware versions are displayed. Note the PDM version number.
Determining your Options
If your PDM Module number is B600 or higher, or if your PDM Software version begins with 2.5, there is a software update available for your PDM.
If your PDM Module number is B599 or lower or your PDM Software version begins with 2.4, there is no software update for your PDM.
Let us know how we can help
If you have further questions on this topic or have ideas about improving this document, please contact us.