Viewing and Editing the PowerStation's IP Address
This document explains how to view and change the IP address of the PowerStation from the Element or Fusion Console surface.
When the PowerStation is reset to factory defaults or returned from our repair center with the factory defaults loaded, it will be configured with its default IP address (192.168.2.50). This technote will tell you how to properly view and change this from the Element or Fusion console.
Change Network Settings
- Go to the Element / Fusion surface's master module keypad
- Press and hold the 'star (*),' '4,' and '7' keys simultaneously for 10 seconds and release
The key combo / key stroke used above will display the IP Address on the monitor:
- Using the encoder knobs on the overbridge above the master module, navigate the IP Address Book, and make the necessary edits to the fields.
- Save settings
- Exit the IP Address Window.
- Reboot to apply settings.
The functions of the knobs will be different depending on what version of the master module you have.
Full Master / Navigation Module:
2-Fader Master Combo Module:
The PowerStation uses three or more IP addresses:
- Internal Mix Engine: Configured IP (Default = 192.168.2.50)
- Internal Ethernet Switch: Configured IP +1 (Default = 192.168.2.51)
- I/O Subsystem Main: Configured IP +2 (Default = 192.168.2.52)
- I/O Subsystem Aux (if existing): Configured IP +3 (Default = 192.168.2.53)
Be careful not to accidentally create IP address conflicts as these IPs will follow what IP address you configure here.
Let us know how we can help
If you have further questions on this topic or have ideas about how we can improve this document, please contact us.