iProfiler displays activation error message
This applies to Axia iProfiler software.
When installing iProfiler, the following message pops up:
This is a very easy 'fix'.
- Kill that program by X'ing out of the window.
- Go to the Install Directory where the program is installed. This is normally located at C:\ProgramFeils
- Find a program titled "Register6.exe".
- Run that program and it will show you the current license key. You will need to hit the back button once.
- Put the correct license key in and complete the registration process.
If you are re-installing iProfiler on a new computer you will need to contact support to have your License Number reset, or you could receive a "License Count Exceeded" message.
In this case, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your license key and we will reset it for you.