Configuring Quasar Engine Audio outputs
- Using a PC connected to your studio network, go to the Engine Web UI home page.
- In the left column, select Program and Monitor outputs.
- Enter the planned channel numbers for Quasar Engine (Livewire Sources) outputs.
- Enable the streams you need to be active on the Engine.
- Click the “Apply” button.
PRO TIP: We recommend choosing a Channel ID, which has the first 2 or 3 digits corresponding to the last octet of the Engine IP address. In this example, the Engine has IP address 192.168.2.99. The channel numbers are 9901, etc. This convention makes it easier to spot the correct Engine channels when browsing an extensive network.
Don’t forget to assign the CR Monitor and CR Headphones streams to the Destinations (outputs) of the xNode you connected to your speakers and HP Amp. Or you will hear no Sound!