Replacing Side Bumpers on iQ and Radius Consoles
The document covers the part numbers needed if a side bumper for an iQ-series or Radius console needs to be ordered.
The parts numbers listed are for the following consoles:
- 2001-00273-000 Radius Console
- 2001-00518-000 iQx AES67 Console
- 2001-00275-000 iQ Console
- 2001-00283-000 iQ 8-Fader Expansion Frame
- 2001-00284-000 iQ 6-Fader Telco Expansion Frame
- 2001-00285-000 iQ 6-Fader Expansion Frame + User Buttons
While iQ-series and Radius consoles can be conveniently rack-mounted or physically attached together, there may be times when, because of studio setup changes, a console needs to be individually set up on a tabletop again.
However, the bumpers are sometimes lost or discarded, making an individual tabletop setup of the console unsightly or prone to damage.
If a bumper is needed, contact Customer Support and ask for the pricing and availability of part # 1453-00083-101 (right bumper) or 1453-00082-101 (left bumper).
Attaching a Bumper
- Attach the rack-mount flange to the inside of the bumper using three M3.5 x 15mm screws.
- Attach the bumper to the side of the console frame by first using two M4 x 10mm screws.
- Carefully flip the console over and use four rack-mount screws to securely attach the bumper to the underside of the console frame.
- Carefully flip the frame back over and connect it to your QOR engine.
Let us know how we can help
If you have further questions on this topic or have ideas about improving this document, please contact us.